Bill and Deb's Excellent Adventure
posted by Bill D at 10:08 AM
cute kid
oh my word! she is so adorable. bring her by why don't ya?! ahahahahahashe is so cute, she does look like amy and bill... i can't wait to meet her.
Aww... another beautiful Dewhurst child! Seeing her reminded me of following you around WNKJ the first time I met you, hoping to get a chance to hold Aimee. LOLThanks for the pictures -- I know Lynae will be thrilled to see them, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
cute kid
oh my word! she is so adorable. bring her by why don't ya?! ahahahahaha
she is so cute, she does look like amy and bill... i can't wait to meet her.
Aww... another beautiful Dewhurst child! Seeing her reminded me of following you around WNKJ the first time I met you, hoping to get a chance to hold Aimee. LOL
Thanks for the pictures -- I know Lynae will be thrilled to see them, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home