Thus we go on...
WOW! What a month. Well the Debbie saga continues with a referal on the 7th of December. Then we should know when the next surgury will take place. Hopefully it will be done soon after that. I have finals on the 2nd week of December and then school does not start up till the 14th of January. Speaking of school, Perhaps a surprise to me more than others I am actually passing. As of right now I have 3 A's, 2 B's and 1 C that should be a B by the end of the semester. I have my schedual for next semester already and will be taking 16 credits again. Been going to Thomas Road Baptist Church lately on Sundays. This is Jerry Falwells church. It's HUGE. But there are good people there and we have made some aquaitances there so thats that for right now. All the kids are doing well and Emily Joy is being known as "bright eyes". She is doing great and seems to be a typical dewhurst child.I cant wait till she sleeps thru the night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home