School & I Update's
Classes I'm taking:
Communication Consulting
Media Stratagies
Media Mangement
Still working full time and school full time. I will probably slow down next semester. Speaking of next semester, there isa rumor that I may be able to teach a class next semester. We will see. I am going to the Doctors on March 6th to get another lazer surgury done on my eye. They had done one before back in December. They are working at burning the tumor. The idea is to destroy as much of the tumor in the eye without losing anymore sight. March should also be my next scan for the cancer elsewhere. That will include blood tests and chest x-rays atleast. I don't know what else they will do. In some ways it seems like I have been dealing with this for a while now, but there are still new things all the time. Thanks for the Prayers and thoughts. It's tough some days, but all in all God has been very gracious with me. I am putting together a pictoral view of my eyes. I have alot of pictures of the inside of the eye to include the tumor. I will be working to get that together for those that are curious.
Communication Consulting
Media Stratagies
Media Mangement
Still working full time and school full time. I will probably slow down next semester. Speaking of next semester, there isa rumor that I may be able to teach a class next semester. We will see. I am going to the Doctors on March 6th to get another lazer surgury done on my eye. They had done one before back in December. They are working at burning the tumor. The idea is to destroy as much of the tumor in the eye without losing anymore sight. March should also be my next scan for the cancer elsewhere. That will include blood tests and chest x-rays atleast. I don't know what else they will do. In some ways it seems like I have been dealing with this for a while now, but there are still new things all the time. Thanks for the Prayers and thoughts. It's tough some days, but all in all God has been very gracious with me. I am putting together a pictoral view of my eyes. I have alot of pictures of the inside of the eye to include the tumor. I will be working to get that together for those that are curious.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home