Friday, October 26, 2007

Long time no post

I apologize for the lack of info. These last few weeks have been busy. Grad school is going well. Very busy, but well. Up dates with the eye. i have created a visual to help some of you see what I see. I actually couldn't get Photoshop to replicate what I see so the vision is worse than the example, but gives you an idea. In the last few weeks I have been to the VA hospital for tests and UVA in attempts to do laser treatments. The pressure and others tests look good , but they want to attack the cancer from the front and thus the laser treatments. Hopefully next Friday we can get that done. As of now no pain and no pressure. Just dealing with the lack of vision. The family is doing great and things are moving right along. Thanks for the calls and E-mails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter