Looking from a different angle
OK. So I didn't have surgery on the 10th. We are looking at the alternatives. Since January we as a family have changed our diet. Some more than others. Anyways, My cholesterol has drop and I have lost around 30 pound. The whole case revolves around fungus. There are now studies to say that cancer is a fungus. If that is true, which it looks like it, we are now treating my cancer as a fungus. Things have been going good. Besides the obvious of weight loss, it seems that there are more studies and signals that are pointing to this idea of fungus. So we have stopped things and are in dialogue dealing with aggressively killing the fungus in our bodies. Lots of interesting things about fungus in the blood. Seems there is a lot of stuff caused by this fungus. Google searches bring up a lot. Anyways we have that going on as I try to finish up school. Last class is on the 6h of May and I still have a few presentations and papers to do. we pushed the DR.s appointment back into the second week in May we will see what happens and keep you all up to date.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home