Saturday, September 06, 2008

Wow What a Summer

Well it's been a long time since we have updated. July was me working on projects for a company that works with Liberty. August was a month of tests. PET scans, CT scan both head and body. I felt like a pin cushion never mind the liquids i had that were either injected or taken orally. Oh and they drew blood a bunch for many tests. All that to say " All Clear". No active cancer in my body. Just as the test were ending We got another test. One of the professors that was working at Liberty in the Communications department left. Now the school needed some one to teach 3 classes. So Guess what. After 2 weeks of scrambling yours truly got hired to teach those classes. Yes that's right, they call me Professor Dewhurst. They hired me as an Adjunct Professor. So now I run the Student media lab and Teach. The big change came with my own graduate classes. I am only taking 2 this semester. Right now there is a chance, though slight, that I will graduate in May. Teaching and working full time and taking class is crazy right now so I most likely will put off graduating till Dec '09 and walk May 2010. Well alot is going on and we really feel we are where God's wants us. My Last eye exam will be the 29th of September. Will update after then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally finding the info from about 2 years ago when Edie T. came by and gave me an up date of your life. You guys are always in my thought and hope all is going well. Please send me out an email with address or other info on how to keep in touch with you. Thanks
Kimberly Searfass and Family, From Germany-Clarksville TN and still here kcgsfamily@bellsouth.net

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter