Health Update
Well went to UVA on Friday. Things are still good. In fact they think that the vision in my left eye is better than it has been. The tumor is still flat and the Dr. feel that I have responded the best to the treatment. I think that the prayers and diet have helped as well. The lungs are clear so there is no cancer there and it seems like the liver is good. So things are good here.
School is crazy. I'm liking teaching but I am very busy. I teach 3 classes Monday,Wednesday, Friday and I take 2 grad classes on Tuesday and Thursday. The prep for teaching and the actual teaching is draining. I'm not complaining, it's only for te next 3 months till May. Things will slow down then.Fortunately I have a great wife who is able to take care of things while I'm away alot and still puts up with me.
School is crazy. I'm liking teaching but I am very busy. I teach 3 classes Monday,Wednesday, Friday and I take 2 grad classes on Tuesday and Thursday. The prep for teaching and the actual teaching is draining. I'm not complaining, it's only for te next 3 months till May. Things will slow down then.Fortunately I have a great wife who is able to take care of things while I'm away alot and still puts up with me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home