Saturday, January 08, 2011

Long Time no See!

Well it has been a ride and still moving along quite quickly. Quick updates for those that have no kept up via Facebook or other resources.
I finished my Master's in August. I have been hired on to Liberty Faculty and am working Full Time faculty and looking to teach some online as well. Life is good. God is still taking care of us.
All things are good with the eye. Cancer free for almost 3 and a half years. In some ways it has seemed like forever but not so long all at the same time. God is good.
So far we are staying in Lynchburg and Teaching at Liberty until God takes somewhere else. I know this journey started with different goals in mind, but I believe that we are where God wants us and that He brought us here. Both Debi and I feel that we are here for a reason and especially at this time. Thanks to you all for the prayers and support. I will try to be more diligent with this site. You can also keep in touch with Debi and I on facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter