Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all. It is a full year for us of thiings that we can be thankful for. First of all I'm thankful that my wife is still here on earth and with me!!!!! Second is the way that God has provided for us since school started. Thank you to all that have sent money and prayers. God is good and shows His love through His people.
Well I got a break from school and work. So this week I am being a bum and sleeping, spending time with my family and getting ready for finals. It cold and rainy today so I don't have to rake leaves ; ) . Well again thanks to all that have prayed for us. We know that there are people praying and its what keeps us going . Though you may not have high profile needs , let's not remember to thank God for all his blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter