Finals !!!!
This is the last week of classes. Next week is finals. I have 5 finals in 3 days. 3 of them I'm not worried about because i have been doing well in the class. There is 2 that I'll be glad they are over with. Today was the day for the cunsult with Debi to find out when surgury is.We drove an hour and a half to find out he was in emergency surgury and we had to cancel and reschedule our appointment. So square one again wth that. Debi can't wait to get the tube out of her back. The appointment now is 22 dec. i'm looking forward to the break and we are praying the surgury can happen while I'm on Winter break. The nurse said It was possible but not probable. Please pray it is possible and will happen. I'm trying to get to the point where i will be posting every weekend and when ever something comes up. Please feel free to make comment or just drop us a line.We would love to hear from you. All the contact info is at the other site . The link is there on the right under dew tell web page.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home