Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm dying over here....

Well This semester is definitely more difficult than last. My 2 hardest courses are a Communication theory class and my Philosophy class. The teachers lecture and I get to take notes and the tests are what I now call "Academic Bulimia". We get to regurgitate back what they had been cramming down our throats. It's not really that bad I guess, it's just that these 2 are so different than the other classes and every professor is different. Now that I know how they test, things should get better. Lately I have been trying to get back into video. I have been working with some of the people from the University as well as some of the upper level Coms students. I am really loving the idea of being able to teach and help. I have been working with a Coms Grad student on their video thesis and just been able to help a bit. Lindsey plays a child in the video. She is loving it. Well there should be more soon on some other video work in the works next week, so I'll find out more and let you all know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter