Summer Plans, Change #456
Well the thought was to take some classes for this summer to try to graduate in December. Not possible. There are 3 classes that I need that are only available in the spring. Plus for the summer I would have to pay up front and we just don't have the money for that. With the limited classes I also would lose my GI Bill and the money would be way too tight to try to do life this way. So the last change is that I will find some job for the summer and work till classes starts in August and my GI Bill kicks back in. I can rest in the fact that there is a reason for this. God is in control. It is some what of a bummer but I see how this will all work out. But the need is too much. I would need to get enough money up front to pay for 4 classes AND get the money for the internship AND make up the difference in money that I get from the school in work study. It may just be a nice break to work and not have to go to class.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home