Friday, May 12, 2006

I have no Purpose

This has become the joke in our family. Finals were coming to a close (they are done now)and Debi was commenting that the stress would subside soon. With no homework or school or job she said "After Thursday you'll have no purpose". Well I have no purpose now. Going to take a few days to relax and look for a job for this summer. Not sure what , but willing to take almost anything. It may still be Possible to work for the school part time but not sure yet. But for now I'm enjoying having no purpose. Grades are coming in and so far i have 2 A's 1 B and 1 C and I'm thinking the last 2 are C's. We will see. But now I'm going back to doing nothing. Will post more when I find a job and get all final grades.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are constantly amazing me... I have to wonder if maybe I just do not have faith. I have just been reading to catch up and the stories that you have to tell.. Bill, you should be feeling really fine right now because God is definately in what you are doing.. or should I say, you are definately in what HE is doing. Either way... God Bless you and your family. Valerie Baker

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter