Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Votes are in.

The Grades are in:
Survey of Economics A
Composition and Literature A
Communication Perspectives B
Contemporary Issues II B
Intermediate Algebra C
Philosophy and Contemporary Ideas C
That last "C" could have been a "B" but the Professor graded on a 7 point scale.

Job search is interesting. There is some availability but right now we are waiting to see if some money comes in so I can go to summer school. I could get full time or part time work at school but not both. So if I don't do any school for the summer then I will probably work at school part time and somewhere else full time. We should know in the next 2 weeks whats going on. Thats about same time I would have to get serious about a job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill D said...

Maybe a little pride, but it's cool how God can still do miracles by helping me get good grades.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter