A Job and More
Well I have a job. Started working for Liberty on the 1st of June. I am working for the video department and helping them with archiving, maintenance and other stuff. The work is great because it will allow me to go to school this summer now that I should have the money to take 2 classes, Math and History. The pay is not great but we should be ok. The hours are what helps and taking these 2 classes should allow me to get my BA in Communication in May. I should be taking a Physical in August to see if I can get back into the military to be a Chaplain. Thanks for all the prayers for us while we do this school thing. I don't think we could have done it with out them.


2 Comments:
It's always great to hear how you all are doing. Sounds like things are going well.
Blessings,
Nancy
I am truely amazed at how God worksand takes care of his own.
Post a Comment
<< Home