The start of School and a new job.
Well classes are back in session for the Fall. With just over a week it seems that this will have just as many challenging classes as before. This semester I am taking 17 credit hours which include:
Desktop Publishing
Profession Communications
English Literature
Television Practicum
advance Radio Practicum
Principles of Biology
Script Writing for Visual Media
I believe I will enjoy them all but I think Biology will be my weakness. Well the new job has started and I am responsible for the school's TV lab. Not real glamorous but a good job with good pay. I have 4 students that work for me and I get to run some workshops in helping student learn more about camera's and media. For the most part, we assit students in signing out camera's for them to use for their projects and we give help with editing or anything else they may need. It's about 40 hours a week give or take a couple. Please keep us in mind as our family goes through a transition with me being gone 12 hours a day Monday through Friday. God is continuing to work in relationships here at the school and I love to watch Him work.
Desktop Publishing
Profession Communications
English Literature
Television Practicum
advance Radio Practicum
Principles of Biology
Script Writing for Visual Media
I believe I will enjoy them all but I think Biology will be my weakness. Well the new job has started and I am responsible for the school's TV lab. Not real glamorous but a good job with good pay. I have 4 students that work for me and I get to run some workshops in helping student learn more about camera's and media. For the most part, we assit students in signing out camera's for them to use for their projects and we give help with editing or anything else they may need. It's about 40 hours a week give or take a couple. Please keep us in mind as our family goes through a transition with me being gone 12 hours a day Monday through Friday. God is continuing to work in relationships here at the school and I love to watch Him work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home