Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Summer grades and a new job

Well the grades are in:
Math for Liberal Arts A
Survey of American History B
Summer school is over. Now I get ready for the fall semester.

Well a lot has happened at Liberty University. 3 of the 5 video and Broadcast Professors left this summer. I have been working with the remaining professors and the Dean of the Communication department trying to pick up the pieces and get ready for the up coming semester. They find my experience and me being there perfect timing. I have helped get a bunch of details taken care with their studio and now they are going to offer me a job while being a student. I will be running their Student TV lab Fall Semester '06 and Spring semester '07. The pay raise from being a student worker to this position will help greatly in paying the bills and such. I am truly amazed how God has taken care of us and taken care of things beyond my imagination.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! It is so awesome how God provides for our needs! We are glad to hear you guys are doing well. Hope to talk to y'all soon.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter