Little God helps
Well there is the idea of giving God the credit and not giving it to coincidence. A couple of weeks ago I had been looking at my schedule for this semester and realized that a class I was trying to get this semester, which previously was full, had one slot open. So I quickly took it and rearranged my schedule. Well yesterday I was trying to get organized to hopefully graduate in May when I realize that a class I needed had a prerequisite of Biology before I could take it. Biology was full and I was going to take it in the spring. Now with this class I have to take, it would mean I couldn't walk in May. Well looking again at the schedule there was again 1 slot opened for Biology. Like the other class I quickly took it and rearranged again my schedule. I will be able to drop one of the classes this fall and take it in January as an intensive. Then I can take the other class in the spring. Yes I believe it was God. For those of you who don't know about scheduling classes it can be frustrating because some classes aren't taught every semester and with prerequisite it can be a shuffle. I have not seen many drop classes this close to school starting so I am Thankful I was able to get in this class. Just another cool God help.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home