Thanksgiving Break
Well it's just about time for Thanksgiving break at school. It's been a tough semester with school and work. We will be going to Cincinnati for thanksgiving and getting to catch up with Debi's family since it has been awhile since we have seen them. It should be a good thanksgiving. Only a few more weeks till finals and then another break. Being staff I don't think I will be getting a large amount of time off as if I was just a student but should be able to get a break from everything for a bit. Everything is great with the new van, now we need to get rid of the old one. My parents will be visiting for Christmas and then I will be taking an intensive one week class in January. A whole semester packed into one week. Class is from 8 am till 4:30 pm. WOW !! And it's theology !! I wish all that read this a Happy Thanksgiving and As this blog reflects God's provision for us I hope you can reflect on what God has done for you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home