Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Busy Semester

Things are going well here in Jerryland. Work is going well and the faculty is more concerned with me getting the job done and not 40 hours a week. They want me to see my family and have my kids know who I am. I have some great lab attendants working for me and that makes the job easier. I drop my TV practicum class because I was just way too busy, but I did pick up a radio show with the college station so that's been fun. I get to play up beat music and have fun on air. The station is a Christian hit radio and plays harder music but I sold the idea of playing the same bands only I don't play the hits. It's called B-Sides. You older people know what a B-Side is when we talk about hits. A lot of these kids have no idea what it is so we phrase it..."Welcome to B-sides where we play everything besides the hits". Cheesy but it works. Life is going good and Debi is getting back to normal from all the stuff that happened to her over the past year. We have met 2 families and had some great times with them so that has been a blessing. So all in all things are good. Classes are good , but Biology. UUGH ! Does anyone really like Biology? Anyways I felt you all needed an update so here it is. Looks like a friend will be with us for awhile to help out,which is good, and we have begun the search for a new van. I really think some times that I hear it crying. It's on it's last legs, or should I say wheels? Well with a visitor and 8 of us we need to upgrade to more than 8 seats so timing is good. Hopefully we can find a 12 or 15 passenger van at a good used price. God has taken care of us this far I have no doubt He will take care of us now. OK Back to homework.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is wonderful that things are doing great for you all.. I will be praying for you to find a good reliable vehicle for your family..

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter