School update
Well my grades are all in :
Desktop Publishing A
Advanced Radio Practicum A
Scriptwriting for Visual Media B
English Literature I B
Professional Communication B
Principles of Biology B
This semester has been harder with working more. Time seemed short but still was able to get my GPA up over 3.2, which I was trying to do. I have my schedule all set for next semester as well.
Principles of Biology Lab
Advance Video Production
Communication Law and Ethics
Survey of Media Business Practices
History of Life
Advance Radio Practicum
Internship
In addition I will be taking a theology class this January from the 8th till the 12th. A semester squeezed into one week from 8 am till 4:30 pm. Long days but worth it. I won't have to work then but I am working when I am not in school. Spring semester classes start on the 22nd. Everyone is doing well and Rachel living with us is a big help. Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks for your prayers.
Desktop Publishing A
Advanced Radio Practicum A
Scriptwriting for Visual Media B
English Literature I B
Professional Communication B
Principles of Biology B
This semester has been harder with working more. Time seemed short but still was able to get my GPA up over 3.2, which I was trying to do. I have my schedule all set for next semester as well.
Principles of Biology Lab
Advance Video Production
Communication Law and Ethics
Survey of Media Business Practices
History of Life
Advance Radio Practicum
Internship
In addition I will be taking a theology class this January from the 8th till the 12th. A semester squeezed into one week from 8 am till 4:30 pm. Long days but worth it. I won't have to work then but I am working when I am not in school. Spring semester classes start on the 22nd. Everyone is doing well and Rachel living with us is a big help. Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks for your prayers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home